We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Thank you, President Biden, for your 52 Years of Service to all Americans.

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for taking the time to view my post. I am new to the community and glad to have found you all. 

I am the daughter of a long time collector. My father recently passed so I am navigating this world without him now. I have been selling his memorabilia on eBay in small amounts for years. 

I do not want to unknowingly sell any forgeries on ebay, so I am gearing up to send off a lot of unauthenticated items including these balls to either PSA DNA or JSA. I would really appreciate your opinion on the items I have attached photos of.

My father was collecting in the 90's at the peak of the forgeries, he traveled all over the east coast and supported a variety of small local shops. Unfortunately he did purchase items in Cherry Hill, NJ Scoreboard shop. :(  No telling if these items were bought there, they have no stickers and his COAS are all mixed up. Luckily, he did diversify where he bought and bought a lot at a annual sports player's celebrity fundraiser as well as from Steiner and Upper Deck. 

The baseballs: 

1. I am feeling hopeful about Mantle ball 1. I attached 3 pics

2.The Mantle Ball 2, screams banana M's to me, but I am such a novice....

3. The Joe DiMaggio ball does have a DiMaggio Estate Authenticated sticker on it. I have seen these sell well on ebay, giving me hope it is real. 

Ted Williams, I am not sure on. 

Thanks a million!

Rachel

1. Mantle Ball 1. Three pics below

2. Mantle ball 2  

3. Joe4. Ted

Tags: Is, real?, this

Views: 109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Joe D is authentic, but the others I do not believe are not.  

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service