We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hello friends at live.autographmagazine.com,

Now I am new in your community but I know this site for a long time as a watcher.

Great to be here. I am an autograph fan/collector from Germany, especially for Beatles,  Jazz and writers.

My proud is a in person signed White Album by Paul McCartney.

Recently I bought 2 Paul McCartney autographs from a very respectable dealer on eBay called Parlogram. He is from Austria.

In May he sells an early George Harrison autograph, which was here discussed for "real". 

What is your opinion about the two PMC's?.

Thank you very much for contact.

Regards from Germany.

Uwe

Tags: Beatles, McCartney, Paul, autograph, real, signed

Views: 1804

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The signed album looks good. The signed envelope doesn't look right to me.

thank you very much, you are my first "reply". I will wait for further comments.

The envelope signature is from the seventies, I compared it with others from that time, why do you think its no good? The "thanks" and "love" for me is  his handwriting 

I see some instances of hesitation, and unusual characteristics in both the signature and inscription.

Thank you for your  details and thoughts, will see what the other members will say about the envelope. Great that all of you say the signed album is ok.

Regards from Germany.

May I see what you're comparing it to?

Hi Ballroom and thank you for your further interest. I put some comparings to you, not all. The white album was signed before my eyes. Yesterday I read with great interest your  recherché in comparing  the  Jimi-Hendrix-diaries, I have to say you have done this very well and exactly- great, I am not a JM Expert and I would be very careful with a decision to buy something of him, first of all the source must be absolutely clear and faithfull. And so it is in the case of the envelope- the seller Parlogram for me is a very serious dealer- e.g. he sells in 2008  The white album No.0000005 for about 20.000 Pounds. He sells only very high end pieces from the Beatles.

By the way, my brother, who is a professional photographer, met Paul McCartney last Monday in Amsterdam, he had with a few others the permission, to take for a few minutes some photographs (more was not allowed). The photos are great, but in the moment he is not authorized, to publish them as for his work. Will see, maybe in the future I can post one of them.

Two days ago, one of our greatest Jazz musicians of all time passed away: Our beloved Ornette Coleman. What a great artist, I met him several times here in Germany, very kind, very humble - such great  artist and human. All the Americans can be proud of the Jazz/Free jazz musicians of the past 50 years....

Regards from Uwe

its obviously fine if you want to believe the envelope is "ok".  In my opinion, there are too many non-typical characteristics for me to be a believer.  the items you presented to support your belief actually introduce more doubt.  the last half of McCartney looks ok, everything else, including the inscription are non-typical.

the beatles Vl album looks strange also.

here is another one

Thanks, Uwe.

I agree with Terrier that your examples actually hurt the case for the authenticity of the envelope signature. Compare the "AU" and "RTN" portions of that signature with the nice one from the signed check.

The Beatles VI LP definitely isn't authentic.

I think both look ok to me.

Thanks Richard for your opinion. It means a lot to me to hear the opinions from experienced members. Hope I will get some more replies from other members.

Ballroom and Richard are far more experienced than me; - but the album imo def looks good. I remember thinking of bidding on it but left it too late!!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service