We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

HUGGEEEE SUCCESSS TO REPORT from NYC!! I got a tip that the Governator was eating a popular NYC restaurant a few blocks of way from work. I was actually thinking about Arnold earlier in the day if he'd come in to promote the Expendables 2 or not. Sure enough... I call a buddy who had access to some photos and we both ran over. When we arrived, Arnold was sitting at a table close to the street and was visible by all bystanders. About 20 minutes, later he comes out of the restaurant and walks right over to my friend and I and signs! He was willing to do more but we ran out of photos! Huge success and Arnolds says "I'll be back to RACK"!!

I'm going to try to post on here more often about my in person successes so STAY TUNED!

Views: 2150

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks - found what i wanted - Eric Folgefis is the guys name

They left 2 hrs ago on a private plane to NY whole cast
What city did they leave from
Stallone has a private jet he has had it for the whole duration he took it from niece to Paris and from Paris
To London with the cast except Arnie , but this morning they followed them to freight so they all left
Driver said heading New York. They left hotel 8 am in a convoy airport approx 9 Luton airport private flight.

Stallone has been super tough the hardest of the lot ,, Arnie been good in crowds he signs well
Just on one In one situations he is not that great .
Am very tired now gonna rest this tour has killed me .

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service