We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is yours 8x10?

yes, it looks identical... 

The shop is located in New York. 

Sorry no it's in a large frame, or it was . It now ashes 

I just counted 23 pictures he bought from this shop, and they are probably all junk. If my husband was still alive, I know he would march down to that shop and the good Lord couldn't protect that man from my husband. 

Eric, not the same shop however I went to the shop as it was still opened. I explained to the owner that I had several autographs fail to pass the real or fake test. I told him experts looked at the autographs and said they were fake, and I even showed him pictures of the exact same photo. He agreed that they matched but refused to offer a refund because they were purchased before 2015. I explained my husband just passed and he trusted you, and your money back guarantee.  He still refused and I had all the receipts that added up to $2700. He said that I needed to ask the company that he purchased the autos from as it was the Florida company he purchased them from  responsibility to pay the guarantee , but wouldn't give me any contact info. Well I had my youngest son with me and a HUGE verbal fight started and another employee call the sheriff. The deputy said it was a civil mater and ask us to leave because the owner didn't want us on the property, My son took all the autographs and placed them inside the outside trash can and lit it on fire. I didn't realize this as I was in the truck waiting for my son. NOW we are waiting for the sheriff to show up at our home and I pray my 17 year old isn't in trouble. My son was not raised like this, he just could not stand the owner call me names and threaten me. Part of me is EXTRENLY UPSET WITH HIM and my other part is not upset buy fill like the owner deserved this. At this point I would bet not one of those autographs were genuine and the deputy said because they originated in Florida they probably were junk. I will keep everyone posted on what happens next. And thanks again for all your help. Sincerely K 

Good god! 

"the deputy said because they originated in Florida they probably were junk"

That is likely true. Smart Deputy. Were it me,  I'd get a lawyer as I would be very concerned about a possible arson charge and its potentially severe penalties but I am NOT a lawyer and you ought do what you feel correct after obtaining what you consider appropriate counsel.

surprisingly no sheriff ever showed up. But my son lost all of his privileges for 2 weeks 

That is very lucky! I am very relieved for you and your son.

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

thank you Steve 

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service