A fairly crowded set of autographs featuring the Beatles and other stars of the era. The Beatles signatures at first glance look good but under closer examination there may be issues. For example John’s signature has a funny curve to it, George’s has squeezed his along the left margin. Interesting set or too good to be true?
Tags:
It’s difficult to see, but it looks like it’s there. You can see the tiny tear on the left side that was caused by the fold.
I also believe it is the same item. Perhaps a previous owner has ironed it to make the folds less noticeable?
If it is exactly the same item there either seems to have been some significant fading or the page was photographed very differently. To me, the OP looks more like a set of pencil autographs whereas the Bonham's image clearly shows ink autographs.
Seems cheap but I guess it may have just fetched so little because of a lack of "eye appeal".
I liked it too. £3200 is about $4,200 US. The price doesn't surprise me, but it's a great deal at that.
The OP looks like ink to me.
I managed to win this so I’ll let you guys know if it’s real deal next day or so .
Congrats!
Robert, you made my day! Congratulations.
© 2026 Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.
Powered by
Badges | Report an Issue | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service