We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi there. I am a beginner collector hoping to pass all autographs down to my son one day. We have a signed in person Larry Fitzgerald mini helmet and a rob gronkwoski mini helmet COA/hologram sticker New England Picture. Can you tell me if the gronk signature is real? Also. Who is the most trusted in terms of COAs? I believe Tristar is to be trusted, but what about fanstics authentic. Are there any Tom Brady autographs on eBay that are real? He is the next one we are after but the prices are astronomical right now. Thanks for the help!!

Views: 1380

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not spend $700 on a mini helmet.
So you suggest being patient and waiting for an authentic one to pop up on eBay?
I'd rather buy an authentic one with no sticker than spend $700 for one with a sticker. $700 is a crazy amount for a mini helmet, typically see them in the $200-$300 range.
I absolutely agree! But I bet 90% of the signed Brady stuff on eBay is fake. So how would you ever know it's authentic...even with a mounted memories sticker? I've seen MM stuff on there that looks very very questionable
Here's a real one: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111593...

Make an offer and save $300+ over the $700 one.
Yes mike.. This is one of the only ones on eBay I believe to be authentic...maybe 1 more. My young son is the one who will be collecting these and he wants a mini helmet with the Elvis logos. But thank you very much for the help
Hey Emily, as hot as Brady items are again now that he won the SB for a 4th time, you'll be hard pressed to find an authentic Brsdy piece for under $5-600 right now. Due to the relatively simplicity of his auto and the fact that He's REALLY not signing in person, I'd ONLY go for Brady with a Tristar Hologram. The addition of the fanatics Hologram is nice, but really means nothing other than they were bought into the signing, as I know several dealers are since this will be his first signing since the SB. I trust TPA's on many older signature, but the Jordan, LeBron, Brady etc. stuff out there I wouldn't touch personally. It'll be worth the extra money when it retains its value down the road.

My advice is let the market cool slightly and you should be able to score a genuine Mini helmet for around $550.
Thank you Kevin!

Hi Emily. I would not consider Brady items a good investment.  Right now his signature is a hot item, thus the expense, but what happens if he changes his signing habits, as some do and all of a sudden the value is cut in half?  If you want one as a pure collectible, then certainly Tri-Star is the way to go. but again, not a good investment in my opinion.

I have seen several mini helmets (authentic) for under 300 dollars.  A couple of them are directly from the Patriots ( I own one).  Personally I would not pay over 350 for a mini-helmet.  even though his autograph is fairly simple, there are characteristics that the forgers miss, and the forgeries are fairly easy to spot.

here is a MM mini helmet with a bin of 400, but will accept best offer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tom-Brady-Autographed-Mini-Helmet-Mounted-M...

Thank you very much terrier for your help and suggestions. I've notice the real auto tend to slant upwards...
The seller has given me the hologram number to this helmet. I was able to verify the number on the MM website. Does this mean MM was present at the signing, or that they have looked at the signature and are calling it real?

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service