We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 55526

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I mean it's kind of unreal that S&S doubled down on this debacle (after Indigo) by just adding a letter claiming that they're hand-signed, right? Like, that's crazy.

Have the Coles copies been sent out yet? Is it too late to cancel?

Mine hasn’t yet! I am going to wait to receive it though and if it’s fake then ask for a refund. Though I doubt it now you never know.  Crazy that the first one of these appears to be autopen at this price point 

100% agree. To add that wording later after they obviously got numerous inquiries about them possibly being fake is just nuts.

I just emailed Premiere to cancel my order.

I see Jonathan Karp’s email on the letter, so I’m emailing him right now.

I Just e mailed Suzanne Baboneau, for a 3rd time saying the Bob Dylan Books are Autopenned ...... she replied back instantly (after ignoring my other 2 messages since saturday) 

She replied saying she's on holiday until monday and will get back to me then! 

I think anybody near the S&S headquarters in both the UK and US need to go there in person and have it out with these fraudsters and take the press / media and call the Police - make sure it hits the headlines - somebody must be held accountable !

major fraud.  What is the best way to go about a refund?  Refuse delivery, go thru Paypal, or S&S?  I think going thru S&S will be a waste of time since they swore they were to be real and are going to stand by that.  Refusing delivery does what?  The book goes back but do you get a refund then?  Somehow I doubt it. 

Because it won't be marked "Delivered" so the refund can come directly from pay pal or your credit card company

I think I would accept the book - don't refuse it, as you will have leverage and proof of the fraud. 

I personally would report it to the Police - as it is blatant  fraud on a $600 item, then start a Paypal claim, giving Paypal this forum link with all the proof they need and the Police incident number. 

I would obviously show the Police and Paypal  the Letter of authenticity as that is again proof of their fraudulant activity 

Jason H stated on here earlier, If Paypal doesn't work and you paid by card , go down the same route with your card provider. 

If a lot of people do this with Paypal and their card provider in the next day or two - and also make sure it is escalated to management then they will suddenly see Lots of complaints against S&S / snow commerce and that should set Paypals alarm bells ringing too ! 

Like i say - i think you should report it to the Police aswell as you will carry more clout - even if it over the phone - just make sure you get an incident number so it all ties together - for what it is - Fraud and mass deception by the two CEOS that signed that frigging letter of Authenticity / guarantee  ! This has happened twice now by S&S in a matter of weeks and has got to be stopped ! 

She must be tired after signing 999 books... 

The rats are fleeing the sinking ship.

Do not sign for these! Refuse delivery and PayPal will refund you. 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service