Views: 25574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would if it were real. LOL! I laughed when I saw it. I was thinking "it is worth something if it were in fact real".

Lol exactly….I think they’re just saying it’s all sold together so all must be returned together (the card has no value on its own, in terms of a refund). But still….accurate either way lol 

If the card holds no monetary value why ask for it to be returned?

I know, just having a bit of fun... 

These people are morons is my best guess. LOL! Why not say "oh, we're so sorry, we will replace it with a real signature. Jon is very busy but give us at least two weeks and we will correct the mistake". Yeah! Right! LMAO!

Yes they may say they will accept the return but many times they will NOT return the Shipping Charges AND/OR charge you several bucks for return shipping! Beware!!! Get this in writing before you mail anything back! 

A picture of my little card (ordered from Bravado, Germany). The total width of the signature is 4.5 centimeters (about 1.77 inches).

No charge for US customers

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Is that through the Bon Jovi website?

After getting one from Bravado, where the autograph was on the black and hardly visible. I ordered on from the official site, and this is what I got.
I cannot find any autograph with the same lines, and it really isn't looking like auto pen (unless they combined autopen and AI - our next big headache)

Any opinions ?

That does not appear to be autopen.

This morning I confirmed I wanted to make a return. Then they sent me this:

Thank you for your patience! I understand that there is an issue with your order and I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused! Currently, we are looking into this for you and will reach back out once we have more information in order to better assist you.   

Again, I apologize for our delay but will be back in touch ASAP. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime.

Thank you for your patience and support,
Carly + uMusic Customer Care

Are they trying to delay me? WTF? I have WAY more important things to do than to wait on them. Do I need to go through PayPal and file a claim and show them the photos of the lightened up CDs with fake signatures? I don't want to go that route.I just want my return label. That's it. Email it to me, I will print it off, cut it out, tape everything together, tape the mailing label to the tiny box and then photograph things for evidence and pop it in my mailbox and put up my little red flag and call it a day. I can't wait around. This is horse $ h I t

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service