Tags: Chaka, Khan

Views: 1423

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Was that from Amazon or direct?   You definitely should push back on this.   My artist-direct copy came in a regular mailer and was just fine. 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

From the website. I just reached out to them.

mine arrived in a crappy bubble wrap package with no cardboard to protect it. It's ruined.  I just emailed a complaint and request for resolution.  

Has anybody heard back from Customer Service yet

Not me. Auto reply said 24 hours. Must have had a lot of complaints. 

Just the auto reply. To be fair, I emailed them out a Friday and they were probably closed so I’m going to wait to see what happens this week.

Anybody heard back yet its 5 days now for me since I e-mailed them

Not me

Nope. 🦗 

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service