We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Views: 13858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Signing stuff doesn't take that long. John cleese once claimed on twitter that he could do 5k a night, 7/8 if he had an assistant. If an old man like Cleese can do that many. A young(ish) band with an army of helpers could do way more a night that that.

Remember these things have been on sale for months now, plently of time.

Would pay extra for a CD copy signed by John Cleese- at least there wouldn't be tens of thousands of them, haha.

I cancelled my order weeks ago. I’m thinking autopen along with sloppy authentic. I don’t want any part of that mess.

I bet we'll see thousands of different, weak, one lettered, legitimately signed, autographs. But I also cancelled my order and decided to purchase from Amazon! :D 

Coldplay's US store refunded me today within an hour of emailing that with the request. Shipping alone was more expensive that the cd+shipping on Amazon.

Even if these turn out to be real(and I have my doubts), I am passing even at $7.99 as these will be worthless even if real! Should be a ted flag when Amazon and B&N have marked them down half price before the release date :(

ted flag is probably worth more than these at this point.

But would amazon refund without return? i'm importing.

also $7.99 on amazon

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service