We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42288

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

+1 It can be easily seen in these scans when enlarged. Thanks btw.

I tell ya what. First post ever in this group and I'm already the guy with that really poor example of a Dolly signature. But I have the BEST example of an autopen! So I got that going for me...which is nice.

Not at all. The very nature of the means of production will insure they are all identical (from each pattern). Small differences can occur if the machine is jostled - perhaps you can simply push a button for variations nowadays. 

Great work! Ever thought of a career in FBI forensics?

What is it that actually makes the dots? Is it the machine stopping and starting?

Yes, the pen is stopping and lifting, or dropping and then starting. Older machines really could not handle curves - usually w/o a glass you can see zigs and zags as it tries to create a smooth curve. the Autopen can "sign" with any type of pen but they reveal themselves to the eye and then all the other copies ony serve to prove the point. Older Autopen users often used the pen and ink that was provided and can sometimes be spotted just by the color "Autopen bue". This pen would leave impressions on the other side that might look real but the tell is its mechanically even pressure. 

Im Going to say probably half will be really signed.. didn’t she say should would be signing a few randomly in the discussion about it or through another website. I can’t remember exactly where I heard her say that 

Some will be signed.. a very very small percentage. No where close to half.. ALL  from Waterstones and WHSmith will be autopen. Pretty much guaranteed. I wouldn't give people false hope. Everyone should be mad about this

This signature is on Ebay.  I am assuming you are saying this is a fake?  I would love to see a real signature for this Storyteller's book since it was sold back in October and too late to return it.  

This is the template I posted - used on another product?

Hi Eric,  Referring to Landon M's signature.  I am blown away from your template, Eric.

Thank you JC. :)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service