We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Dolly Parton & James Patterson signed book!!

Be quick!!! 

Sure to sell out pretty quick! 

UK buyers, remember 6.8% cash back with topcashback. Also £5 when you spend £30 and £10 when you spend £50 on WHSmith website with code: BEQUICK

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/products/run-rose-run-signed-edition/doll...

Tags: Book, Dolly, James, Parton, Patterson, Signed

Views: 42315

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

thanks very much richard. i don’t know her graph well enough anyway. just wanted it but oh well. looks like i threw money away on this one . thank you though!! 

Its all very upsetting I must say. 

Suggest getting your money back from the credit card ASAP.  Only way we can fight this is hitting their wallet. I opened up a dispute with with Chronicle Books via my credit card.  

I am aware most all examples shown here have been autopen, but has ANYONE found an authentic one? I am curious if perhaps Dolly signed a handful of authentic ones with the vast majority being autopen? Is it possible she did that only so they can say they witnessed her signing these books and not get in legal trouble? 

Very sad and upsetting situation especially because they charged extra for the “signed” book. 

I seem to have a different variant - possibly genuine - but maybe just a glitch with the autopen machine

Autopen. Van Morrison? I did not know he was marching in this parade.

He allegedly did stamped art cards on Amazon UK. I got one and returned it.

Nothing alleged about it - Morrisons CDs from Amazon UK and his LP's from FNAC in France were 100% Fake - were not even autopenned but were Printed  ! 

Not at all surprising from Van though

I tried to open a dispute with Amex. They wouldn't because they have a 60 day limit. The rep was really nice and told me to keep posting on their social media and emailing them. 

I emailed Ray from Chronicle back asking for an update. 

Go with a fraud dispute.  Different division of the credit card company and is up to 6 months.

So I did some crawling and put together a decent collection of photos of "Run Rose Run" books. 60+ different copies.

Maybe this helps in whatever way, as reference or for further examination.

To not totally flood this thread, I put them up in a gallery you can find here: https://abload.de/gallery.php?key=jk492oLq

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service