We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Ebay scammer broccolibob8 selling more forgeries with fake 'Seal of Authenticity' (Michael Jordan 1984 Star RC)

Broccolibob8 is back with more c-shark forgeries. This time with a Michael Jordan Star RC he claims is authenticated by Goldin. That is a lie. This is the 11th Michael Jordan Star forgeries he has sold since last summer.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1984-85-Star-RP-101-XRC-Auto...

Yesterday, another Ebay scammer, knowother, sold a similar c-shark forgery for $533.00

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1985-Star-Certified-Signed-A...

Views: 3366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BS Peter...I live on the west coast and am very involved with the hobby...Matter of fact The Jordan Golf tournament last year several things got signed by several actual graphers that i do know and deal and PSA certed every single piece...hell i own a Pin flag signed by Jordan from the tournament..

????

they weren't authenticated by another company though, right? 

I mean, if you show great provenance then I guess they have no problems authenticating it.

They were not authenticated period..They were all IP autos that got taken to PSA then certed...The fact of the matter is what you are doing is playing a dangerous game by putting this garbage out there for people that have no clue about autographs,You as the seller are held responsible for the items listed period end of story...Dom does not just call people out for the hell of it,you can claim none of us are experts here but youve only been on this site for 10-12 hours bub.Stick around a while there are people that work in the hobby on this site as well.

You can just attach provenance and mail it in to PSA? LOL

If you had GREAT provenance, why would you need PSA authentication?

Peter if you look up PSA/DNA Jordans several of them are also certed with UDA certification as well...We are on to the CON....

Who in their right mind would buy from this EBAY clown?

Peter, do you have an email or contact information you could share? Ken Goldin wants to discuss this card with you, since you're claiming his company authenticated it. You can message me through the chat communicator.

Dane, u need to relax.  I never said this was authenticated by Goldin Auctions.  Goldin Authenticators NOT Goldin Auctions. 2 different companies.  

Funny all i see on Broccolibobs Ebay is a crap load of fake autos on cheap cards.

All you need to do is authorize Steve to give Ken your contact information. Why are you telling me to relax? I didn't do anything to imply I wasn't relaxed.

I love this response. Dane, read what he says carefully. Peter tells you he never said Goldin auctions. Where do you state Goldin auctions? You don't. The fact that Peter knows who Ken Goldin is and all about Goldin auctions is proof he is involved in the industry and has advanced knowledge of the hobby. Anyone who isn't, wouldn't have answered that way. Then, Peter does some more mental gymnastics by saying he meant "Goldin Authenticators NOT Goldin auctions." Well, what is Goldin Authenticators? Truth is there is no such thing. He is just making up things and twisting words around because that's all he can do. The facts are simple. Peter is involved in a very planned out forgery ring to make as much money as he can, the easiest way he can think off. He has no respect for the IQ of  most "autograph collectors" on ebay and knows ebay will allow him to commit fraud against them. So what he does is buy cheap base cards in bulk for 5-10 cents a piece. He only buys cards the All-Time legends, impossible to get great players (Jordan, Kobe, Lebron, Wilt). His favorites are the ones the will fool ebayers the best. Reprints of 1984-1985 Jordan Star cards and Reprints of 1986 Jordan Fleer cards will actually confuse some thinking they are actually buying an original card, when in fact they just got suckered into buying a phony card AND autograph!!  He buys a few sharpies for less than $3 and creates a fake stamp or 'Seal of Authenticity'. Then he scribbles forgeries on the cards, applies the fake stamp and puts it up for auction on ebay. Then he sits back laughing at all the people out bidding each other before receiving paypal payments that totaled MORE than $22,000 in 2014 alone. That's a part time job for most people in this country. What Peter essential did was steal all that money. Really no different than putting on a ski mask and robbing a bank.

Here's a horrible Jordan forgery that eBay seller broccolibob8 sold for $200

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1984-NIKE-ROOKIE-CARD-RC-Aut...

Another laughable forgery he sold for $90

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Jordan-1990-91-HOOPS-Auto-SIgned-Au...

Another laughable "dual signed" Jordan/Drexler forgeries that sold for $80, once again being incredibly dishonest/deceitful claiming these are authenticated in someway, yet throwing in there that PSA/JSA will not pass stuff that has already been authenticated LOL. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1992-93-Hoops-Michael-Jordan-Clyde-Drexler-...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service