We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Derek Jeter Autographed Helmet FORGERY COA Not Steiner Sports

Here's another instance on Ebay where a seller is listing a Derek Jeter forgery on a helmet with a Steiner Sports COA.

We are seeing this scam more frequently on EBay.

Ebay doesn't care (it's more money in their pocket) and Steiner Sports doesn't care either.

This is a poorly-executed and laughable Derek Jeter forgery.

I will forward the link to the scam to Steiner Sports but they won't do anything about it because they don't care.

Here is that ugly Derek Jeter forgery on a helmet.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derek-Jeter-Signed-MLB-Issued-Batting-Helme...

Look at this forged Derek Jeter baseball with a so-called Steiner hologram.

Notice these sellers of forged Jeter autographs never have the Steiner COA card.

Tags: Derek, Jeter, MLB, NY, Stats, Yankees, batting, ebay, forgery, helmet, More…kirbs009, seller, signed

Views: 1542

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also agree that they don't care it's a joke
I have contacted them before about a person who sells fake items with Steiner coas by the boatload! Did they care? Not at all

I won't buy any Steiner items at all. Why overpay even if it's real?

In some cases though - like this one - where a person is scammed and makes an honest mistake and try's to sell it that person should be cut some slack. They thought it was legit.
I think kirbs009 name should be edited out of this thread as they obviously weren't out to scam people and this could hurt them in the future

Carlos, I normally don't do that, but in this case I will make an exception.

Carlos- Yeah it's a shame what Steiner is doing in turning a blind eye to all of this. This will ruin their reputation if they don't solve this and fix it fast. IMO people are willing to pay the money based on the reputation they had built. Before, buying a Steiner product you were gauranteed that it was 100% real and made you not worry about fakes. Seems like times are changing my friend and it's sad. Also thanks for the help the past few days, and hearing my side of the story before making accusations.

Christopher- Thanks for doing that I know you didn't have too. I can only imagine that probably 99% of the fakes that are posted on this site come form the actuall scammers so I understand the need to blast the Ebay user name to get him exposed so that people are aware. I appreciate you and everyone else taking the time to hear my side of the story.

If it helps to prevent this problem from happening again the ebay seller was jj_dynamite ... If you look at his page right now he is selling 3 signed Jeter items that look like legit autos but if you click on them the two baseballs are "Stock Photos" so he says.... That right there seems like a red flag am I not right? Why wouldn't you post pics of the actual baseballs?...Unless you are selling fakes...Also someone who doesn't allow returns, to me raises a red flag. I know in some cases it applies but any seller should be proud of what they sell.. If the customer doesn't like it then have them return it and give their money back. It is the normal way of doing business and offering great customer service plain and simple. He also says "You will recieve a ball of the same quality if not better, guaranteed" well if that's the case why not offer a 14 day standard return policy?

Correct me if I am wrong or by all means if I am crossing a line but I feel like this seller needs to be watched. If yall get a chance check out his page and tell me what you think.

Kirbs009, the fact that you came on here shows a lot about your character, and that's why I had no problem with deleting your EBay ID.

I hope you can get your money refunded.

Thanks Chris I appreciate it. I have contacted ebay and the seller and good news I will be getting my money back in full.

That is great news!!!!

Guys think about it from a business perspective, if they publicly announce there is a problem with counterfeit items attached to their name what do you think that would do to their business? Right now is it relatively confined, if they are smart they are working on a solution to the problem and will fix it, if not then their business will definitely suffer.

I hope you're right Mike.

But from a business side, I just wonder why when a long time customer contacts them regarding a major issue no one responds, yet a while back when they were doing a pretty pricey promotion I got several calls trying to get me to buy.

They have contracts with MLB itself as well as a number of teams. one would think that MLB would throw their weight around and have the FBI involved ASAP. After all , MLB has a lot at stake here as well.

I told my steiner rep to stop calling me until they fixed the problem, lol. Their calls are pretty annoying anyway, lunch time during my business day is not the time I'm thinking about buying Yankee stadium bar stools.
Mike- hahaha
Mike makes a great point... As we may think they are ignoring us, it may be for a good reason. For all we know they could be spending hundreds of thousands of dollars and countless hours on the day researching this trying to solve this problem.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service