We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 15930

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My signed Sheeran/John Xmas cds will probably arrive before the signed John Lockdown art card

So true

sorry but the elton xmas ones i see on ebay are not authentic. looks like ed sheehan signed it haha but definitely no good. glad i didn’t get through lol 

No one has eltons yet. They were just shipped.

oops realized it was ed sheer and signature which i had no idea of that signature. my bad!! 

Lol no worries, with how many autographs elton has signed lately, there is a big chance they will be rushed as well. I believe they will all be authentic though. We will see. 

Be prepared  boys and girls the elton  signature  is not as good as the lockdown  sessions hard to see

That was to be expected with this cover. At least he signed the front and even took time to sign in the best spot available.

I think these will make a nice pair framed together, even with Sheeran signing the back.

At least it’s not in yellow I guess lol…but yeah, why is it so hard to sign in a way that can be seen 

(I didn’t think the yellow lockdowns were that bad but that would be terrible here)

With this pen I don't see a better spot, unless you want him to sign on top of Sheerans head. They should have used a white paintpen like the mock-up.

Right, agree there’s not a great spot and white would have definitely been the way to go. Clearly they advertised a white sig as was needed to offset it but yet a black marker was used….

Horrible, Is that the worst one or are they all as bad

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service