We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/THE-LOCKDOWN-SESSIONS-CD-3-CASSETTE-SIGNED-ART-CARD-BUNDLE-UK-ONLY/76U31CU5000

uk only I’m afraid!

Views: 27147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha maybe it’ll turn out that way! Some people were complaining about them so I thought I’d try to make a positive out of it. He probably just ran out of sharpie and grabbed one of the kids’ felt tips. 

I think some hardcore fans will want both types, but i have one and they arent very good its a cheap pen somewhere between yellow and gold ,yes probably nicked from the kids and quite thick so it doesnt make a great signature,the black is much better ,not great but better ,one of his staff could have gone to the shop and got a decent gold or silver pen for him it probably took them a couple of hours to mock up the silver sharpie signatures on the display card so why not spend a fiver on an actual fine silver sharpie 

I received my CD today, no auto booklet included however....Cassette supposed to be delivered Thursday, but it didn't state anything about the autographed cd cover.  I thought the booklet would be shipped with cd??? Anyone else out there in the US have similar experience??

thanks

p

I haven't received notification for CDs or art cards yet. Does it show on your order art cards were shipped? 

KD that is basically the same response I got. I am just going to assume at this point they haven't even signed the booklets for the US yet. I am still hopeful, but who knows. 

Maybe Elton is coming to the US to sign them here to save on shipping? I am purely speculating of course. 

same with me in us. i emailed them  only got cd and cassette and i only bought it for signed cd because who the heck uses cassettes anymore or cds for that matter lol no response back at all yet. 

For the USA version I clicked the ship all at once option rather than have it sent separately 

Same here. Actually I was able to grab 2 bundles (cd, signed cover & cassette) and it has been annoying since they are shipping everything in pieces and not shipped all together.  So far I have received 2 cassettes and 1 cd.  The signed cd covers are nowhere to be found and they (as mentioned here) do not provide any explanation why is not included or when it will get shipped. 

I guess that we will need to be very patient on this one.

Has anyone seen any of these art cards successfully pass authentication service. Im not talking about their quick checks but ones with actual psa or jsa stickers

US Customers:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for reaching out about the missing items from your order. Unfortunately, we have encountered a delay regarding the Lockdown Sessions Signed CD Covers in your order. We are looking into an updated shipping timeline for you and will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible! I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns in the meantime.

You never know maybe he will do a nicer/fuller signature with a better pen to make up for the delay, the US ones might be the ones to have   

Positive thinking.. I love it! I know its a long shot but im still hoping for a restock on the US site. I woke up 45 minutes too late for that release. I purchased one on ebay from the UK just in case to make sure its im my daughters treasure chest future collection.. but I would still love one for myself. Not going to pay ridiculous prices though

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service