We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/THE-LOCKDOWN-SESSIONS-CD-3-CASSETTE-SIGNED-ART-CARD-BUNDLE-UK-ONLY/76U31CU5000

uk only I’m afraid!

Views: 27153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dan can be contacted  via Facebook  company  called  A CLAIM TO FAME there was a small discount on mine because I had 2 done 

Sorry guys  IT'S A CLAIM TO FRAME ON FACEBOOK My mistake 

Seen similar on e bay for £150 they look great 

So I finally received my UK album, CD and ‘signed’ art card bundle, except there is no signature on the art card. I expect I will now be told too bad. The order in the pack  clearly states signed artcard. Disappointed is an understatement. 

I see quite a few missing the card but did anyone  else receive an unsigned card from UK order? Did you get any joy from the EJ Store?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I got the package my friend forwarded to me today. My card was signed.

I’ve also received the cassette and LP bundles that I ordered from UK store (had them sent to me in US via forwarding)- both cards were signed (first name only in black)

Make sure to email them with a picture. Tell them exactly what you received. Even though they are sold out, its possible they could make things right. I had an issue with taylor swift fearless signed cds being cancelled. They admitted it was their error almost 2 weeks later and allowed me to rebuy. Sold out doesnt always mean out of stock

hope you are right.  I have sent email with photos.  Now to wait (again).  Thanks.

Finally got a reply from the store. Very apologetic and advising they will ship a signed art card in a couple of days. 

Great news! I'm really glad they made things right

Really appreciate your steer on this. Thank you! 

Finally got my copy today, and I gotta say I’m not too thrilled with it. I feel weird saying that because I was so looking forward to getting this…292400CE-56C5-4825-99F0-A58884AAF866.jpeg

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service