We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://store.eltonjohn.com/*/The-Lockdown-Sessions/Cold-Heart-PNAU-Remix-Limited-Edition-CD-Single-Art-Card-Signed-By-Elton-John-UK-ONLY/765R19KU000

Jumped on this one like I'd been shot after missing on Grohl yesterday.

Tags: Elton, John

Views: 21362

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The lockdown cds didn't sell out right away in the UK. it was really hard for me to trust them saying it was limited to 1000.. i missed the lupa ones but the Christmas ones sold out in a few minutes and never had a restock. Lupa and Christmas cd signatures look pretty similar to each other. Lockdown looks like he took his time a little bit more. I wouldnt say I'm an expert but I have spent a few hours researching his signature from different eras. So far, I havent seen anything to make me think these aren't real. The initial failures from quick opinions had a bunch of people scared. 

Christmas did have a restock. That’s how I was able to get 1 lol

I think the restock was very random and happened like 2-3 weeks later.

My mistake then, I was refreshing like crazy for a while. Not sure how I missed that. Do you know offhand how long was the restock up for? 

Yea very random and probably like 10-15 min max then sold out 

Well, I mailed my Elton John Lockdown Sessions and Elton John/Dua Lipa Cold Heart cd’s into Beckett…. And they are claiming both autographs are fake.

I find it super interesting that PSA and JSA are authenticating them, but Beckett doesn’t….

I don't even know what to think about authentication services anymore

PSA has had controversy with bsing grades on cards. That’s why PWCC got kicked off of eBay ( had millions of reviews). I feel becket is more trustable 

PSA will do anything for a quick buck and to have their logo on everything 

Never used the big 3 and never will. No trouble selling w/o papers or defacing freeloading advertisement stickers destroying the item.

I’m quite baffled… They also said my Ringo Starr autographed book from Genesis Publications was fake too.

The infamous Jerry Lee Lewis signed books have received three different results from Beckett - ‘Authentic’, ‘Unlikely to pass full authentication’ and ‘Unable to render an opinion.’

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service