We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi

I purchased this Elvis autograph as a birthday gift.  Can anyone give me your opinion on its authenticity?

It has a COA from ACA (I've never heard of them).

Greatly appreciate anyone's opinion!

Thanks so much!

Tags: ELVIS

Views: 2569

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Best find out now. BTW a genuine signed postcard like that would generally sell for about $2,000 or more.

Yeah I paid about $1500 with tax and shipping 

That’s not out of range money wise. 

You’ve only got 2 of our opinions here. Others may have different ones. 

Yeah, I’d be thrilled if someone said it looked legit  but we’ll see. The PSA opinion will be interesting.

Isnt Roger Epperson better than PSA when it comes to Elvis?  I dont hear him mentioned here much anymore.  Is he still active?

I think Rodger is the best at Elvis. PSA’s and BAS’s online opinions are generally accepted by eBay without argument tho, so they’re the easiest to use in disputes. 

David... regarding buying on eBay, COAs and eBay feedback... please watch my video. I think you will find it useful. 

why not contact Rick Consola?   He is the Elvis expert and only authenticates Elvis autographs?

Thank you!

GREAT NEWS! Thanks to your advice I sent photos to Roger Epperson and he said that in his opinion it looks authentic.

I can’t thank everyone here enough for all your help!!!

Thank you all SO much!

I'd advise you also send it in and get his LOA.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service