We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hey guys,

I saw this signature and I would hear your opinion. It looks fine to me, but I've never seen that Elvis' wrote a letter "K" like this (in word "Kris"). What do you think about this one?? Thanks.

Tags: autograph, elvis, presley, signature

Views: 1969

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

But this was not funny, Tim.

I'm not seeing the humor here. We were having a healthy discussion then it became personal attacks. On good members. Don't we have enough problems without slamming good members here?

That was not funny, Tim. 

Calling good, ethical people unethical is not funny. Not in the least. It's appalling.

Criminals watch this site like hawk and look for anything they can find to discredit it and its members so they can continue to make or sell forgeries. 

Please think about things and contact me before you post on Autograph Live again.

+1 Joe and Eric

Tim... Have a donut and take a breath man

There's no need for the childish behavior 

Am honored to be on any negative list you have.  You and AML need not worry about my unethical behavior anymore  I will delete my studies and allow you to provide your own studies.

Scott Paul. Please do not include AML for the actions of one member. You are a respected member here. And an asset to this site.

An inestimable loss, just for your massive Andy Griffith work and the others, and for me your assistance with my Gleason work!

don't leave Scott

you are a valued member

don't let one childish member ruin your good intents here

I'll send you a donut to make you happy
I don't share my donuts with just anyone haha

Cheers

Scott, please stay here. Your opinion is very welcome. Look forward and stay. 

This whole discussion raises some very "interesting" and "ethical" questions. I, personally, don't like the signature. Like Steve, I see a lot of issues. That, in conjunction with the tainted COA, would make me steer clear of it. However, hypothetically, let's say you believe the signature to be authentic AND a trusted source / expert (i.e. Roger Epperson, etc.) deemed it to be authentic, is it unethical to purchase it from the tainted source ? I understand that no one here wants to "feed" the forgers, but if the forger happens to be selling a "good" autograph at a bargain price - should we walk away from it ? I am truly unsure of where I stand on this issue. My initial feeling was that an autograph that you feel good about, and is backed by a reputable source, is a valuable commodity regardless of the scum that is selling it. But, others have raised issues that have made me re-think that... I guess I need to hear other viewpoints and continue to think about it. Nonetheless, a very interesting debate...

Silver Screen sigs has another Elvis up for sale on eBay.

It's yours for just 399.99  

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service