EYE-D: Portraits by Anna Gabriel (Signed by Anna & Peter Gabriel)

Views: 6711

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

11-1 was for the signed version. The one listed currently for 11-8 does not state that its signed. I would not order unless the heading specifically states it is signed. I believe its possible they may have another restock around 11-1 based on the previous heading but you never know. The backordered stock for 11-8 seems to be just for regular unsigned copies. 

yep, good eyes Jason, you're right. 11-8 does not state signed.

My 11-1 restock was for the signed version, as I know yours was too.

Fingers crossed we do indeed get the signed version.

As you said, Peter Gabriel is a (pardon the pun) BIG TIME score !!!

Just got a Fed Ex shipping alert of package coming from Rizzoli- would have to be this book. I ordered when originally posted here 10/22.

Thanks for the update. Did you ever receive a confirmation email when you purchased? Or just the tracking? I emailed them about not being able to log in to my account or receiving a confirmation email but never received a response

No, I never received an order confirmation or any notice of shipping from the store 

*I failed to create account on this one (lesson learned) so haven’t been able to check there. I was just hoping for the best lol

I also placed my order immediately after it was posted here (within couple mins), assuming they may be processing in order received 

Arrived today, only notification I got was the Fed Ex shipping alert. 

Looks great! 

It took 5 days.  But my order was finally updated in my account.  Still no confirmation email.  But the account shows:

10/27/2022 Processing Thank you for your order! Your order has been passed to our shipping department. You will receive a tracking number when your order ships. Thank you for supporting Rizzoli Bookstore!

Arrived today, really nice. “Autographed Copy” sticker on cover but no reflection of signed copy on invoice that was included. 

If you created an account you should be able to print an invoice that's shows that. 

Oh ok, gotcha…appreciate you mentioning that. I had only mentioned the invoice because I thought some folks showed order status that didn’t specify signed but I may be wrong on that (I know there was confusion with the listing showing signed vs unsigned/regular at one point). I’m not worried about it personally. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service