We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fake Led Zeppelin Fully signed album up to $7000 on Ebay now with over 100 bids! (sold for $14,911)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-ZEPPELIN-2-VERY-RARE-HAND-AUTOGRAPHED-...

Same seller also has a fake fully signed Pink Floyd LP and a Queen with Bowie signed LP. 

Tags: $14, 911, band-signed, ebay, forgeries, icometherain38, led zeppelin

Views: 1209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Now it' s over $9000 with 124 bids and comes with no LOA and looks like it was signed yesterday by the same forger-- are eBay bidders really that dumb? 

Well :( the Bowie has bids. Even I can see that is not Brian May. 

Wow

Looks like fresh ink and bad forgeries for sure. 

Thats definitely not authentic Bonham

The Bowie is pathetic.Clearly forgery by right hander.

Unbelievable!!!.  I have flagged every item.  Unfortunately nothing will happen.  I am half tempted to be the highest bidder and not pay...

and how come Ebay allows this person to not allow returns.  I thought that was mandatory!!

Ebay can override the seller's no return policy. 

Funny thing, the seller doesn't mention the word "authentic" in the description and it's listed under the "Records" category. Strange that so many bids on a suspect item in a number of ways.

+1 "No Returns" does not hold much water. And good observations Joe re category etc.

The title says "HAND AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED BY ALL MEMBERS"

Hand autographed by members of their staff!!

Please note also that the leading bidder has ZERO feedback and has only bid on that seller's auction(s).

Hmm ;)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service