We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

I acquired several Grace Kelly signed photographs and letters from the estate of her hairdresser, Lenore Weaver. Based on context and a signature review, I assume that there are no concerns but I always like to get opinions here (usually before I purchase!).  

Is everything ok with this letter?

Views: 430

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Appears fine to me.

Thanks Joe.  The other letters are from the early sixties but given the context, I will assume they are also good.

Congratulations on your acquisition.

I appreciate it, Joe.  

The chance of a forger getting hold of Grace's letterhead paper and writing a 3.5 page letter is as good as zero. The chance of a secretary being asked to write a 3.5 page letter for her is almost equally as remote.

+1 looks fine here as well.

A great letter, assuming it is real.  It even mentions the terrorism at the 1972 Olympics.  

Thanks JK,  One of the 1963 letters that I acquired at the same time comments on the jfk assassination.  

Again, given the strong context that I mentioned and a pug called eva references, I purchased prior to checking here.  Generally, I always check here first.  I have learned my lessons and appreciate those that have contributed here!

Daniel, you did well!

Thank you, sir.  Happy to have added these to my collection!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service