Tags: Flash, Grandmaster

Views: 704

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you! 

this is GRAND! Thanks 

Very cool, t.y.

This seems to be autopen, or?

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I am so disappointed. You are right.  

When will they learn!

Attachments: No photo uploads here

I'd say that "Death of a Culture" would be a more appropriate name for this sh#t-show.

This sucks, but I'm so glad I didn't buy one.  I ummed and ahhed for a long time, but decided to pass in the end because I had much bigger fish to fry over the summer.

I am so p#ssed about this one that it has actually woken me up in the middle of the night wondering what to do about it. I haven't actually received my two copies yet (from Resident Music) - are the copies shown thus far UK editions or from US suppliers?

I have been notified of their imminent arrival by the Post Office, however. Should I accept the package or should I refuse to do so - which exempts me from the cost of return postage.  How does that affect my statutory rights for a full refund, though?  What if the Resident Music copies are legit? (clutching at straws, I know).

And the worst - absolutely the worst - thing of all? It is not as if Joe didn't warn us:

Cause it's all about money, ain't a damn thing funny

You got to have a con in this land of milk and honey

Expletive!

i hate to add to your problems but resident music are very difficult about returns and to get one from memory the item has to be returned UNOPENED.  

RSS

Get Our Newsletter

Photos

  • Add Photos
  • View All

© 2026   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service