We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This looks OK to me but I'd welcome other views:

Views: 1402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you know someone which sell a hendrix signatures? 

Would someone mind posting the other Hendrix autograph from the book?

Here you go Ballroom , i see no reason why anyone would pay more than the going rate for either of these posted $3500/4000 maximum one is dedicated, one is sloppy what do you think 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

You wouldn't think they'd pay anymore for it but auctions have a mind of their own.

Your right thats what i have been trying to work out but i dont think there is any logic to it ,a look at RRs Hendrix sold section throws up some real standard signatures that sold for a lot of $ and some better ones that sold low ,that De Montford Leicester set i mentioned earlier was nothing special at all and i never rated the ticket holder set with the dodgy Mitch signature all i can think is that someone wanted a signature signed in their hometown and two bidders went big on it,i would probably pay a bit more for a set signed in Leeds i suppose but not $10,000 more

I like to watch what sells but no longer bid on any Hendrix unless they are special and nothing has come up for a while 

Thanks, Rogers. I think it’s a nice signature. They sold for a bit more than I would have expected, but not compared to that ticket holder.

I never understood that envelope but the De Montford attached is mind blowing at $20,370 the seller must have thrown a party post auction  

Attachments: No photo uploads here

That is indeed mind blowing. Bidding wars can really put selling prices into the stratosphere. I also saw that recently with a Doors RIAA gold record award.

I think afterwards you regret paying too much more than you regret not having won it 

yep, - I have done that a few times.  which auction houses sold the Hendrix?

The one in the OP was sold by East Bristol Auctions.

I have a ticket stub from that show, but it probably isn’t worth as much. Ha ha.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service