We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

This looks OK to me but I'd welcome other views:

Views: 1403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes ... but the signed photo for sale on Tracks Uk is unique... the photo is original and unique... and the back signature is wonderful... the value is more of 2500/3000£... i don't think 4500£ but 4000£ sure!

Trouble is its not unique now it will have been copied from their site many times if they are trying to get £4.500 they ought to really watermark the picture so the buyer has the original and only photo ,copies are already on the Hendrix sites i would really want a unique image but thats just me , it is a nice item though they get some great pieces and the prices are pretty reasonable, top end but not silly   

Yes, but always this photo is the original!! Obatained by the same person of the autograph...

An Hendrix signature was sold on Heritage auction for 5000$ the past days... and was a normal signature...

I see where your coming from it would have been better signed on the front though but it is a nice item 

The two hendrix signatures on that book arrived to 6000£ shipped + otber taxs... and the other signatures have a value of 100£...

gosh that is a lot .

These prices make me feel very good about my Jimi.

not to even mention the one that sold at r and r for 28,000 us dollars, - mind you  that was a bit of a one off

Mine is pretty damn unique, on top of being among the most beautiful Hendrix signatures out there.

Post a pic please 

Come to think of it there was a Bob Marley signed album that sold 3 times at Rr auctions from memory 1st time 4 to 6 thousand , one year later somewhere similar then a month or two again it hit around the 16 thousand dollar mark and I'm thinking what in the world.

The actual signature is my avatar, but I have to see whether I have the full photo on one of my computers here.   The original is locked away.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service