We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Slab anyone?

Views: 1788

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

NIce post    i would never buy a slabbed piece for me the red tabernacle card is worth less slabbed id have to break it open if i owned it , why are these so expensive on e bay when most of them sold originally for around $2500 at auction does anyone actually buy from e bay as i never saw one sell apart from the red tabernacle card that is now back on e bay again at twice what it originally sold for at RR,the contracts wont be bought by a hendrix collector and will be on e bay at twice what they sell for in the upcoming auction ive seen these sell for less than $3000 at auction this year people see the e bay buy it now price and assume thats the value of the piece ..just not true look in the sold section to see the value and nothing of value actually sells

$2500 gets a decent Hendrix at auction its only the really nice pieces that get the big prices 

The cash withdrawal contract has a nice signature but there just doesnt seem to be any logic to prices ive seen these contracts sell for under $3000 but i bet these at RR sell for 3 times that and the swedish one could go for a real price, a hendrix cut can sell for as little as $2500 but on another day get $6000 i think a lot of it is auction frenzy and a hot headed hes not beating me attitude, ill be having a bid or two but wont get carried away the US auctions end late at night in the UK and i sometimes would have a drink or two... fatal mistake

The Swedish arrest document is pushing 3k now, Hendrix was on a bender putting his fist through the hotle window.
Hendrix recording console would have to have a reserve on it because there isn't one bid as yet.
The last time i looked at rr auctions website, the Hendrix police signed document was up around 15 k.
There website seems to have crashed, it's been down quite sometime.

the RR auction is postponed due to a server crash

There's a bug in the system.
It's actually been down since this morning.the Hendrix document was up to over 17k the last time I checked.the airline Hendrix set was at over 10k.
Breaking some new records by the sounds of it. HUGE!

This had 2.500 us on it best offer and it sold quickly on ebay.

its a fair price the papers tatty taped and browned it will be back on for 6K but no one will buy it 

That seems to be the norm lately.
I also spoke with Bob Eaton at rr auctions a few hours ago and he said that the auctuon will be up and running by late tonight.he actually sent out an email stating that it will end tomorrow night 7pm 30 minute rule starts.

RSS

Members

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service