We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hildur Guðnadóttir, Cate Blanchett, Todd Field, & Sophie Kauer signed Art Prints

Views: 5287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good to know! Thanks. No I didn’t buy it but it was on my list to go back and look at. It was also only a signed bookmark so I wasn’t too impressed. 

Thanks for the info! I bought one.

Sadly their US store at least is run by Universal Music Group and they are clueless and just told me if the item isn't on their US webstore then it is sold out. Then I told them it was new on the EU store and just hasn't been listed on the US store yet they replied with "if the item isn't on their US webstore then it is sold out". So rather than risk it I guess I may just order 2 from the EU store to make me feel better about $40 shipping.

It does state on the website "limited number of lp´s include 4 signed art cards - available exclusively here in the Deutsche Grammophon store". 

True, but their US shop is also their Deutsche Grammophon store on the same domain so it was worth asking.

I love Hildur's work and own a lot of her LPs, but don't really care if I have Cate or Todd's autographs even if they also win Oscars. So that is why I was hesitant to spend over $80 for this.

If you haven't pre-ordered this you're crazy. She's on for the Oscar, ala JK Simmons in Whiplash

Has anyone gotten a confirmation email yet? A hold was placed in my card for 80$ when I purchased it but it has now went away and I have received no email.

Yes I got mine and money was taken from the card.

Yes, the confirmation was sent the next day by Universal Music/ bravado.de (not Deutsche Grammofon).

This also explains why the website kept insisting I had an account while I had never placed an order there. The request password email never arrived so I ended up buying as guest. I guess it was linked to my bravado account.

Just got my confirmation email, no charge on my card though, maybe they charge when they ship?

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email too.

Looks like it's sold out.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service