Views: 4366

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May be an image of text that says 'TalkShopLive Support (Talk Shop Live) Dec 28, 2023, :44PM EST Hello, Thank you for reaching out to talkshoplive! The head Ruff Nation Entertainment, which produces and distributes the album, has provided the following statement: "The records were signed by Ice drove these records up to New Jersey personally for him to sign. As this has been verified, we are unable to process your refund request. If you have further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out. Kind Regards, Ryan TSL Support'

I never realized that TSL has pretty much the worst return policy in the business. Here's to hoping mine gets damaged in transit before it gets to me. 

It won't matter 

Their policy says they accept returns on damaged items within 3 days of delivery. Plus my credit card would protect me in that case too.

The label also had the nerve to raise the price by $10 when they sold more the other day.  

Yep, the last batch of autographed vinyl from Talkshop.live is absolutely guaranteed to be 100% fake.

I posted about this on the RACC Facebook group, got tons of comments pointing out the forgery.

I'm bitter, first time I wasted money a forgery. What can we do about it? I suggest we make enough noise s.t. we either get a refund, or another vinyl record with Ice-T's genuine siganture this time.

Is there a way to link the Facebook group here? Emails from individuals probably won't do as much as a forum full of people who feel the same. Its best to keep an open dialog with TSL and point out how we were lied to. We need to email TSL links for both this thread and the Facebook group. I'd assume they may accept returns just to resell to other unsuspecting individuals though

Man! What a bummer i dont want to say it but…if you guys say they are fakes must def they are.

ive been scammed 4 time(maybe, certainly 3):

1.- Van the Scam

2.- Tears For Fears from amazon uk (but im not certain)

3.- a Journey signed cd that arrived unsigned witj no chances for a refund(TSL)

4.- This one (Also TSL)

What happened to this guys? They used to be great.

Thanks to everybody! Lets find a solution.

Well mine was damaged and has a nick in one of the vinyls. We will see if they honor my return on this 

wow that sig matches the other bad ones

I nearly pulled the trigger on this, glad I didn’t now…

Same here. I debated for a little bit. I do already have a photo from some years back BAS certified. There isn't much to match up on these LPs. if you are in the RACC group I added my pic to the thread there for comparison. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service