We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi I was wondering what people thought about the above EBay seller. Has anyone bought anything from him or do you have an opinion on the authenticity of his items? He advertises himself as an in person collector based in the UK so I'd be particularly interested to hear from anyone who's seen him out and about. Thanks :)

Views: 2421

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark is a top in person collector I have got lots of items from him even delivered my Sir Roger Moore signed Bond box set to me at my door really sound guy you can't go wrong with him really nice guy.

Thanks for that! He has some really cool autographs for sale and everything seems legit - how they look, pricing etc. I'm looking at buying one of his Schwarzenegger's which would be a fairly big spend for me at least and I don't want to ever be thinking 'what if it's not real?' whenever I look at it. Any dealers or authenticators know of Mike as an in person collector? Cheers.

That's a great one. I really like that photo! He has the same photo signed up for sale at the moment although the signature is a bit more rushed than the one you've got. Tempted to go for it. Can't find much about him online though.

Have you not checked out Jason Thanos arnold items, http://www.hollywood-autographs.com/index.php?route=product/categor... He has lots of Signed photos of Arnold in Different sizes.

He has some really nice ones as well. They're a little more expensive. I've found what I want from Mark now and think I'm going for it. Thanks!!!

Still interested to hear other opinions on him though. 

Mate don't worry he is a top dealer one of the best in the UK you will not hear anything bad about him, this is his website http://theautographmafia.com/index.asp

Hey thanks for your help mate. Couldn't resist and gone for it. I also emailed Behind the Scenes (an in person dealer I trust) and asked them if they knew Mike. They told me they knew him well and he is a reliable source. Ended up buying this 12x16

Item picture

Good happy for you, that's a nice item mate you done well did you get the signing details of the item of when and were it was signed from mark?

Cheers mate. Yep I'm chuffed with it. Mark said he'll provide the signing details on the back of the COA. Was able to get a little knocked off it when I emailed him as well :) 

Good that's a nice item u got

Stumbled across this seller on eBay, he has some good stuff and looks genuine to me. Anybody else had any experiences with buying from him? A date and location of when the autograph was acquired is also given. Very tempting to buy from him!

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service