We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

These signatures are for sale from our friends at Tracks uk.

Views: 881

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that second one is a joke.......if it didn't have a tracks cert, we would all be saying its a terrible fake.  I still question it, tracks or no tracks.

I wouldn't buy any of these, esp the second one.

The first one is potentially legit. Difficult to tell from this pic. The second one is all wrong and I’m pretty sure I know where the third one came from and it’s not George. The third one I’m referring to most likely came from the person it’s addressed to. He did meet George once and I know when and where but this is not George’s handwriting. It looks like the other guys. 

Here's a George of mine that looks somewhat similar to the first one. 

Hi - what is this on? Again, like the first example on topic it’s difficult to determine from the pic. The paper is interesting and the First G looks fairly good as I’ve seen a few other examples of this but it would have had to have been signed this way for a reason ie (it resembles some checks he signed himself but not checks that were signed by his secretary Lucy). Very unlikely to be Mal, Neil or his mum like this but it’s pretty sloppy for George so he was either rushed, annoyed, interrupted or not interested in  whatever he was signing. It may have interrupted his meditation schedule as that could annoy him. Saying that, it has the right pressure and only a very bad or very good forger would sign this way. Fairly certain it’s real. Where did it come from? 

Also the u is missing in the third. The term is Jai Guru Dev. George wouldn’t make that mistake. Jai Guru Dev was also written once to my knowledge by John in his letter to Beth from India in 68. 

This “George” is much later well after Lennon’s death but still George wouldn’t have misspelled this phrase/prayer that was sacred to him. 

It is on a window card from "A Hard Day's Night". It was collected by an "in-person" collector in the 1980s. He probably had the card signed by the then living Beatles on separate occasions. I am sure that all three signatures are genuine. Here are the other signatures (you need to click on them to see them in full):

xxx

I have no issues with the first one.  regarding the second and third, I would never feel comfortable having those in my collection, unless I got them in person

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service