We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi,

Allegedly the signature was taken at Colorado Avenue, California, USA during February 2001.

Does this look like his handwriting or signature.

Guesses are fine. All opinions welcome.

Thank you for your support.

Tags: cash, johnny, music, usa

Views: 2156

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's not a scam. You asked for guesses and opinions in your original post. People just offering you better folks to have look at it. If you don't want to believe the forgeries you bought are really forgeries that's your choice.

What's $5 more dollars after you've already foolishly pissed away $99? Bonehead.

Ujjwal I see you. 

If you want to post something like this on your own discussion, that's fine but please don't do that to other people's discussions *unless your the seller of that item*.  Are you the seller of the Ali in the other post that you warned people that our forum and/or its members are possibly scamming people?  (you re-posted this very response on another thread too)

There are many members on this forum that can and do help with giving opinions - but many also suggest specific authenticators who do get paid to look at specific genre items.

wascher - moderator

yeah that's it.  damn, you are good. you caught us.  what a ridiculous statement. (about the "scam")

I am sorry that I can't be of any help with your Johnny Cash, but I can tell you with complete certainty that the following items from this seller are 100% forgeries.

Harrison Ford, George Lucas, Gene Wilder, Stan Lee, JK Rowling, Britney Spears, Lucy Ball, Dean Martin, Sean Connery, Jack Nicholson, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, James Gandolfini, Steven Van Zandt, John Mellencamp, Tom Petty, Carrie Fisher and Kate Winslet.

Each and every piece above is a better than average fake. None would stick out as major problem piece to the casual fan. Anyone who has dealt with multiple signatures of these celebrities thru the years would spot them immediately, and the group as a lot certainly does stick out like a sore thumb.

The best advice I can give is for you to request a refund.     

Thanks. It would indeed be incredible if one man in Ireland managed to get hold of these signatures and then sold it together at no reserve auction.

Very nice example, Scott. Thanks for sharing!

your welcome,thanks

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service