We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Hi All,  We acquired this Jackson 5 autographed guitar a couple of weeks back.  It came with a Certificate of Authenticity, and a numbered label on the back-looked legit.  But upon examination the Certificate mis-spells the description of the guitar at Fender Squire (should be Squier) and it got us thinking we might have been duped.  It says it was signed at the 2008 BMI Urban Awards.  The Certificate signer has failed to return numerous calls, so I need your help please. Your opinions are greatly appreciated!

Views: 373

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the Michael is not authentic in my opinion.  I am not familiar with the others. I am thinking that the others may be ok, and someone added the Michael? Im not sure, but I do not believe the MJ is authentic.

Thank you!

Fake!! Try to get your $$ back.

Thank you!

Unfortunately this is an awful fake. If you purchased on eBay you can get your money back or if you paid via credit card, where did you buy this from?

Dan, Thank you for your reply.  Sounds like you know with certainty that this is not authentic?  Bought it at an auction on a credit card and we are working to get our money back and return this fraud, but concerned someone else is going to end up with it once it's returned. 

I'm glad you asked about it. They are all forgeries in my opinion, and not good ones. Who and where did you buy it from, who's COA and how did you pay?

For $15 you could ask Roger Epperson to give his expert opinion. Then if the seller fails to respond you threaten Police and legal action.

YES!  How do I contact him?  It is worth the money for me to know with certainty

http://signedsealeddel.com/ is Roger's website.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service