We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi. Real and for you the price of it? Thanks.

Views: 1082

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wasn’t even aware that they have reserves.

They generally do. In this case, the minimum bid was $4,000 and there was a bid at $4,000. It would say "No Bid" if no one bid at all. 

I was the only bidder on an item that should have had a reserve, but I won the item at the opening bid. Also, some of their opening bids are quite high. That’s why I’m surprised to read that they have reserves.

Not everything has a reserve. If it was a consignment, the consignor may not have wanted a reserve or didn't know they could have one.

A lot of the lots seem to be their own.

Thanks, Steve. How could you tell that this item had a reserve?

A seller offer it to me for 7500$ high?

7500$ is an expensive price for it or??? Please let me know...

They do have reserves.  A friend and I both bid on items in one auction, each of which failed to meet the reserve.  We were able to track down the seller, and cut a direct deal and bought the items for far less than what we had bid.

Mr Mojo Risin,

I don't think that the one you posted is worth $7,500 because the photo the autograph is signed on is in poor condition. I think it would be worth considering at only about $3,000.

I don't anything about the pricing of this but if this is a printed photo on paper that would be a bit different (and a excellent candidate for restoration/mitigation with great results). It has creases and all that as much from this time does (but no tape, no tears) but without a single primary fatal flaw or even secondary flaw and it does exhibit excellent contrast and placement. It could so much worse. It still has good eye appeal I think. Often its a signed paper, not a photo printed or otherwise, no? It is a nice signature?

I don't think that a signed promo card photo have the same value of a signed autograph album page (3000$)... no?

I have no idea, I believe you are correct, but I do love promotional items. Especially over autograph album pages etc.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service