We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi. Real and for you the price of it? Thanks.

Views: 1082

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow Steve if you ever open a shop selling Hendrix autographs please give me a heads up

The signature is great, but that’s got so many folds and is in such rough shape I don’t value it highly. Sounds like I may be in the minority.

What do you think it's worth?

The one on RR wasn't perfect either they brighten photos to mask imperfections I think the $15 estimate wasn't far off this has to be worth half that maybe more if it went to auction just on the results of that one,its a clean signature stands out nicely and is rare as hens teeth,there aren't many Hendrix signatures selling at under $3000 not even cut signatures on paper,the tracks photo though nice isn't in the same league for me its signed on the back so may aswell be signed on paper isn't a promo card and doesn't have the provenance like the footage of them being signed

Everyone has their preferences some just like a clean signature on paper but I think anything printed for promotional purposes such as a card ,headed letter or programme always edges out paper       

+1

Ballroom,

These are their rules regarding reserves:

But you may be right about the Hendrix. Gotta Have It's "final bid" is called "final price" on the catalog page, and they don't show a price with the buyer's premium of 25%. So if there's at least one bid you don't know if it sold or not.

Thanks. If there’s only one bid, I believe that the item was sold. Otherwise, the winning bidder wouldn’t know to raise their bid. The item I won had only my bid at the opening price, which was called the “final bid.”

I'm sure you're right. I expected the sold lots to have a final price with buyer's premium but apparently GHI doesn't do that. 

I like more this on  Tracks uk. But have a value of 4500£ what do you thinks? It's a real signed photo taked an a Hendrix concert... full story, very nice signature and real photo (not a copy) but 4500£... what do you think?

Authenticity looks fine IMO. Tracks is very careful. The E of Hendrix is unusually small, which might lower its desirability to some; it's usually about the size and shape of the one you posted at the beginning of the discussion.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service