hello remember my ali robe signed i bought for $500 on ebay,  well ,    justin priddy from ACE said it is likely genuine and he pre certed it for me..   thanks,  James

Views: 1934

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

who's Justin Priddy? Did you go to PSA and JSA at all?

Justin Priddy will cert anything, he's no better than Drew Max and Christopher Morales

Exactly Dan!!! From what it sounds like someone is upset that he got burned and told he got burned...I wanna See a Pre-cert from PSA or JSA...

justin priddy used to be with global  GAI  now he is with ACE

That really does not mean much to me...I would love to see a PSA quick opinion though??I saw the Robe and I just do not see how it can be authenticated...Its so Smeared and Blurred. Even the guys one this forum that Study ali like CW and Ryan Study Mantles Told ya no good. Sorry bro try to get your Money Back.

i did not get burned.  ACE is good. and jsa does not pre cert.   thank you

Denial ain't just a river in Egypt. LOL

James,

Unfortunately, the others are correct. Their are 2 things you should do at this point as a start to convince yourself that you should at the very least consult JSA, PSA or an Ali expert. One is search this forum, and google for that matter for experiences with ACE and GAI (mike baker). What you will find, will probably shock you, and in a bad way.

This site alone contains hundreds, if not thousands of examples of autographs that are not authentic bearing the cert of ACE and GAI. (at least thats the opinion of the board). GAI was probably the worst of the 2, as it seemed that the old GAI certed just about anything that came in front of them. And personally for my collection, i would never use ACE under any circumstance. And of course GAI went under, for at least in part, certing so many horrid items. But you dont need to take this sites word for it, just google around, and you will see what the word on the street is.

The next thing i would do is immediately see about the refund policy. And start the procedure, especially if its time sensitive. 

ACE is good?

Seriously?  Justin Priddy is spoken of in the same circles as Chris Morales, Ted Taylor and Drew Max.

ACE Certified items are not allowed on ebay. If that tells you anything.

Here is the banned list. I made a screenshot. Click on image to enlarge it.

As long as you feel good about it, that is all that matters. Until you try to sell it. then you have an issue.

Having ACE provide an opinion on a autograph is like asking Steve Wonder to do play by play in a football game.

That made me laugh. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service