We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Just a head's up. We were able to secure 200 signed CDs for Kacey's new album "Deeper Well" released today.

https://talkshop.live/watch/AkxZkNh0KsTY

Views: 1117

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So is it inside the shrinkwrap? Or did I get screwed by TSL

Attachments: No photo uploads here

They’re inside. It’s a signed art card as advertised.

Thank you Joshua!

Thanks. I just always hate when there is no sticker indicating signed or something like that. I'd have opened it. But I bought it for a gift.   And unless I was framing it or something that'd be kinda tacky.

I’m happy I didn’t buy it. I thought the signature would be in the actual digipack, and not another signed artcard. I previously bought mine on her UK store.  

There is a sticker over the original UPC so that's the only way to tell it apart from the regular version without opening it. I agree with you about missing the actual item being signed, but the artcard seems the only way to get a signature these days.  Still not a bad deal though, even with the TSL "shipping" inflation.

But there are some moments where the artists sign the atual item. I can give you two examples from the past month. I had the opportunity to get Allie X's signed vinyl instead of the poster sold on her website, since she signed items on some stores and they were available online and then there was the Paloma Faith's album, where some copies were also made available online, and others had the "traditional" signed artcard.

You're right. For CD's, I'd be happier with the actual signed insert instead of a separate artcard, or a signed digipack... LP's I'd preferably go with the signed outer sleeve.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service