We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 26474

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I missed out again because I went to bed early. Even had this set as my home page. If anyone gets an extra they want to part with throw me a message and we can see if we can work something out.

Was just in stock again and sold out in seconds. I am already signed into my account so all I have to do is add to cart and then click buy. Bummer.

And I'll be ready to rebuy lol

I might be willing to trade one for an elton if you have a spare. You are in the UK right? Im in the US but I would be afraid of shipping.. if you can't find anyone else, once these arrive ill get back to you

I am in Michigan and will have an Elton if it ever gets delivered. I have all the other parts of the bundle. And I have one coming from the U.K. which I know was in the package because I sent it to my buddy in the U.K.

Awesome, not sure what made me think you were in the UK. Thats much better. Hopefully you can catch another restock. If not, ill be around, no rush

Up for sale again right now.

Today is such a great day! I'm happy you got them finally

Thanks! Pretty stoked for this one.

Thank you!!! Good catch!!!

Thanks, finally got it!

Thanks for the heads up on the restock damageinc777. Was able to order a couple. Now just hoping they don't end up being autopens, especially as they're a multisigned item.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service