Tags: Lady, gaga

Views: 22083

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No kidding, i also thought about all the sellers that pre sold anywhere up to 10 copies and then had the store cancel anything over 2, guess that's what they get lol  

Just came across this petition someone started and seems interesting way to at least let her know we are unhappy with the effort, i signed it and figured i'd pass it on in case anyone else wants to to sign and spread it around and see how many names we can get.

https://www.change.org/p/lady-gaga-signed-copys-are-a-mess?recruite...

Definitely go on all the Autograph Forums and social media platforms to spread the word. This is just pure laziness with the “L” and “Z” especially with COVID forcing people to stay home

Got an email today about the signed posters being delayed. I didn't even remember buying the poster that it has been so long

Yea i just got the same email, bad thing is it pretty much says they don't know when they will ship and they will let us know, i'm still waiting on 2 signed Cd's they won't tell me when will ship. might be just me but between the repeated delays and the Auto pens and fakes this once fun hobby has just turned to constant aggravation. 

I'm starting to think some of  these pre orders are quick money grabs, Stalling and stalling it's 7 months since the yummy cds from justin Beiber ozzy's autopens and Gaga's letter L autos once they have our money it's when there ready I never stopped writing on Sharon Osbourne's website about the autopens signatures since i found out she deletes them well she contacted me about it and tried to sell me a meet and greet with Ozzy instead of replacing the booklet how low can some people go

Seems like they wait as long as possible because they know they'll be fake or trash, so people will want refunds if they wait long enough you can't file a claim against them on credit cards 

I got my money back for my OO cd, disgraceful!!

I just got an email saying my 2 signed cds should ship in 3-4 weeks. Guessing they meant "months".

That's not your regular art card though :D

Yes written on the record label itself - looks poor  - I'd never buy a signature  on a record label damn wish i could find that fool with more money than sense to sell some overpriced records to! 

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2022   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service