We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Views: 7702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The fact that these are still available isn't too hopeful.

We will have to see about how legit this one will be! OR WHEN WE WILL ACTUALLY GET IT!! ;-) 

Cardi just posted about teaming w Lizzo maybe gives it a boost 

Turns out the Song and cover now have Cardi on it. Sold out in US I assume once the cover was made known there was a flurry 

Is that good or bad?

Just got shipping notification from her US shop. So no delays this time around.

So are these still only going to be signed by Lizzo, or is Cardi signing them too now?

I'm kind of glad I ended up passing on these. Now having actually listened to the song... it's not my speed. I avoided the same issue with the Cardi vinyls. WAP is not something I was going to ever rock out to.

I got my shipping confirmation too! :-)

Anybody in the UK had shipping notice?

Saw some postings on ebay, looks like she signed clear stickers and then they stuck the sticker on the CD case. But they do look hand signed and consistent with her other autographs.

Well if that's the case that is where my copy will end up. Not going to complain because I guess it is just something you have to get used to these days. I think I have a batting average the last year of about 50% of getting what I actually ordered. Technically it is what they offered so there isn't much you can do. They didn't say where, when or how it was signed. I just hope this isn't the wave of the future. At least this one was on the cheaper side.

Sticker autos have been largely relegated to the trading card world for a long time, so I'm not surprised it's bled into the music side of things. That said, I'll always opt for on-card/proper autos every time.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service