We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-SET-OF-BEATLES-AUTOGRAPHS-AS-PERFEC...

Is there something not quite right about these?

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know...but this type of stuff is very frustrating. A novice (or even an educated collector) could look at those signatures and feel very confident that they are real. And to have it backed by that LOA would surely only boost that confidence.  Thanks to Steve, we have this resource where people care about the hobby and the TRUTH. It’s just sad. And with technology getting better and better, I’m afraid that this is only the beginning of this deception... as witnessed here, without holding that signed paper in your hand, I would surely believe both the signatures and LOA to be real. Frank once told me years ago about people forging his signature on LOA’s, I guess it has continued.  Soon we will need experts on the signatures of the experts.  Ridiculous...and pathetic.

Im glad the seller removed it but have real concerns about an autograph seller actually listing these for sale in the first place. 

Yes that is a good question. Adding to that the seller told me the LOA was a photocopy! So why would you only get a photocopy - perhaps it’s because the original LOA is with the real item.

I don't fall for being duped. Also the low price as well caused me concern. 

Paul, you’ve got every right to your opinion, however as soon as I told the guy he removed them without an ounce of fuss....almost everyone has been duped atleast once !!!....you must remember a time before you were an expert on Beatles autographs ??? I believe the seller, sometimes you want the item to real so much that you go against every bit of your common sense and almost will the item to be real...

Fair point pal. Just getting very cynical in my old age!

Apologies if I caused you offence in any way.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service