hey I purchased both these jerseys from a seller on eBay are they authentic? One comes with authenticated ink coa and the other pinpoint. Should I try and return 

Tags: James, Jordan, LeBron, Michael, eBay

Views: 3709

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Legal action for what? What sales did he lose? He's full of it because he's a dirty seller. That's how these types behave. Don't worry about his BS and just stick with the advice members here are offering you.

He gave me his number awhile back because he wanted to sell in Bulck so this is all outside eBay I’m just going to show you the messages he has also called me 9 times already 

Of course he did - no Ebay/Paypal, no buyer protection. Scumbag.

Here are the messages 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

What a lowlife thug.

I know your saying not to be worried but I am. I may just wimp out idk I can’t deal with this right now 

Sellers like these often resort to fear tactics. Might want to remind him that you have written threats from him that you can forward to law enforcement as well if he doesn't want to play ball.

That aside, so many of us have gotten this type of crap in the past. And the people who make these types of threats never follow through because 1) they have no case and 2) they don't have the assets, regardless of the lies they're telling. The smart scam artists lay low and keep their mouths shut as much as possible. This seller is obviously not too bright.

Ok I will keep case open the case is only with one of the jerseys should I open both and really put the pressure on him

Don't be afraid, he is counting on that, but also be cautious.

If you don't feel the item is authentic, you have every right to file a claim and get a refund.

oh their are these to since my buddy also bought some stuff from him 

Sellers like that work on intimidation and bullying.

And hold onto all of the messages received by him.

Do not engage. Just go through with filing the claim. If you truly feel threatened, go to the police.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service