We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

hey I purchased both these jerseys from a seller on eBay are they authentic? One comes with authenticated ink coa and the other pinpoint. Should I try and return 

Tags: James, Jordan, LeBron, Michael, eBay

Views: 3707

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok thank you 

Don’t be a chump. The guy sold you fake junk. Man up and get your money back. File claims on both. He can’t sue you for anything. Guys that threaten like this are all BS. If it were me I’d call his bluff but I recommend for you to block his number so you don’t have to read his garbage.

He’ll never get EBAY on phone. He Jedi mind tricking you. He obviously knows you are easily scared and going to try and bully you. 

I’m calling his bluff. I just wouldn’t want to go to court because I’m already in court for child custody and it is getting really expensive but I knew it would 

Here’s the messages my buddy was getting 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

He doesn't sound particularly educated, and hence lying about this type of stuff isn't going to be his strong point. He's said nothing that doesn't sound completely fabricated. 

Also, the PayPal issue is his own problem (and likely further indicative of what a crook he is). 

So his "Partner's cousin works for Ebay."

Geez. 

Just hold onto those messages and like Just Some Dude wrote, "do not engage him."

Will do last question if he sees this would that cause any problems 

I don't see why he would. Even if he does, the answer is no - though he'd probably get more pissed off for no reason. At no point in this conversation is he even ID'ed though.

No he can’t do a damn thing about these except get mad. I’d post his EBAY name her to warn others. If you don’t want to then send it to me by PM and I’ll do it.

Yes, give Rick, via PM, his Ebay ID.

Sent you friend request to msg you the ID

I just went through Sold Auctions on Ebay and I am shocked at the number of forged Michael Jordan jersey items sold on EBay!!!

It's sickening.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&a...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service