We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Fhgv

Views: 2151

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't fail anything moron. Never claimed I was a professional but I can tell you right now, you aren't. You actually bought that POS Jordan forgery signed in gold? Post clearer pictures, learn type write correct English and keep supporting Obama! Wonder why you posted an ultra close up and clear pic of the gold Jordan forgery you got scammed on but not of the jersey? Plus, didn't you state that the jersey you bought came with the same COA as the gold forgery? Hmmm

thats your trash upper deck jersey 

The only thing TRASH is your opinions on autographs !! Dom Vito and your followers

what is the UDA number on it?

bahahhahah you guys must be joking 

you have said enough to prove your experience already terrier 

All the "real" professionals have nothing to say ?

What is the UDA number?

Why don't you answer any of my questions? Nice close-up pic of the signature from 15 feet away again!

Well the fact thateveryone says fake before real ?! It's funny it's fake without a doubt and then once I reveal it's real I get a oh that was 15 feet away blurry etc . Admit to the fact that your wrong and move on

Why don't you answer any questions? Wonder why you close a clear close-up picture of the gold Jordan forgery you got ripped off on but not of the jersey. No explanation, huh?

Because the jersey I got off google just to prove your stupid ass wrong ! The photo was clear enough to be trash but now your excuse is about clear photos etc your pathetic just know your not always right

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service