Views: 4949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol right, nice that they actually came through…I’ll admit I had doubts. They look nice, I’m even tempted to get one (I had passed because it was premiere, you never know). 

Awesome one! Is it just being shipped in a premier bag? Thought I saw a picture of it somewhere but not here.

Also i really like the bookplate they used, the premier logo in gold is nice too.

Just their normal cheapo packaging. This was just a single book packaging, I'm not sure how they'd ship their max 200 "units." 

Attachments: No photo uploads here

That's not the worst packaging I've seen for a book so I'm not too worried.

I don't know who'd purchase 200 of those aside from a massive reseller or a library? I checked and it's $8,000 not including taxes.

I broke down and ordered one today.

I hate authentication stickers but this is an unusual opportunity.  

I'm a little worried about the packaging but I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Did anyone here order the original non-bookplated version?  I wonder if those also have the JSA sticker.

Pretty sure they were all bookplated.

Yeah I think they're all bookplated aswell, I heard one person say the first batch he was signing normally but I believe that's just a rumor.

I ordered from the first post so I guess I'll see Monday when it gets here, I'll be happy either way they look great and he has a very nice signature!

I actually posted the first listing in the Non-Musician thread (my fault) and then a dedicated post was made about an hour afterwards. That's when the "Dynamic Pricing" really took off, from $40 to $45 and then $60. It was described as book plated from the very beginning. 

https://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/non-musician-signed...

Were you holding out for a non bookplate version? I know a few people here were doing that.

Honestly these look fine. People crying about the jsa etc, please stfuuu. They're authentic, full signatures. Wahhh he didn't touch my actual book. Sorry he didn't rub his balls all over it. Just the book plate. 

Only thing that could be better is if the plate was bigger so he had more room to sign. 

If he did that, Premiere would call it the Super limited edition and charge $499.99 for it. 

Michael Richards is definitely "Master Of His Domain." 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service