We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

need Quick opinion on 3 RARE Graphs--Fleetwood mac, Eagles, 10 Years After--scans posted

Hi..

I would like opinions on a few rare autographs I have....Mind you--i DO have a lot oof iN PERSON collecting experience but certain people such as Stevie Nick are IMPOSSIBLE in person..so opinions are welcome.

Some are quite ONE OF A KIND type autographs...I have  10 years After signed original LP by ALL members...with ALvin Lee...I have never seen another...i would like someone to tell me if thye feel it is real...came from a yard sale 27 years ago-_i think it is REAL. near mint autographs.

here is the 10 yearafter,..Opinions ? it is signed by Chuck Churchill, ALvin Lee, Ric Lee, leo Lyons and the one in the mIDDLE   under the word GREEN  is that "CLIVE ?? can anyone identify that autograph ??? I dont know any CLIVE in 10 Years After. Also what is written ABOVE the "AFTER"

above Leo Lyons- ?? is that  a personalization?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The  EAGLES--this is a pickguard signed by all 5  1994 era members--Frey henley Walsh Schmidt and Felder. It was purchased from a n ELEKTRA RECORDS executive who said the guard was a PROMO sent to only 8 offices-this was one sent to new York. I have the original ELEKTRA label...but---I am not 100% sure on the graphs. I THINK this is real...want opinions. Signed in 1994. so consider that.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Third is FLEETWOOD MAC--TANGO-album signed by ALL 5 original members...this came from a WELL KNOEN 30 year NYC In person dealer. (whom I wont name in case anyone says NOT real). he spends a lot of time collecting...this was signed in 1987-1990. OPINIONS? All 5 sigs are here---mc vie, mick Fleetwood, lindsay buckingham, Christine mcVie and Stevie Nicks. My concern--is the STEVIE Nicks..as I have MET her (not a fun experience )and she RUNS AWAY from fans and signs n othing...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tags: ALVIN, AUTHETIC?, EAGLES, FLEETWOOD, LEE, MAC, OPINION?, THE

Views: 1386

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That was MY error..in stating 5 orig members..Sorry-_i am aware that peter Green  mick , and John mcVie, and Jeremy Spencer are the REAL original members...this is the  most "Popular" line up.  Sorry--you had me on the name Bob Brunning...never heard of him. And there was the mid 70's era where bob Welch was a major player in the group. Future Games was a great LP.. So my error on statinf 5 orig members.

Sorry....it's a little penchant for trivia.

Fleetwood Mac may be the only band ever named after its own member...who wasn't a member.

When Peter Green started it, John McVie decided to stay with the security of a job in a name band (John Mayall's Bluesbreakers).

So they got Brunning with the idea that they'd eventually lure McVie to replace him.

They did.  But I think Brunning actually plays on a few cuts on their first record.

We both omitted one more nearly original member who was quite a musician in his own right..Danny Kirwin..also a long time early 70;s member...till Buckingham-Nicks. I dont think ALL of the originals showed up when they were inducted in R&R HOF..def. no danny Kirwin or jeremy Spencer or Bob Welch..not sure if Peter green came--i think he DID.

I had to check...Peter Green was there.

In fact, he jammed with Santana on Black Magic Woman.

Santana was also inducted in 1998...along with Eagles, Gene Vincent, Mamas & the Papas, Lloyd Price, Allen Toussaint & Jelly Roll Morton. Quite a class.

Given the current state of music, radio and the record industry, I'm not sure any of those acts would be huge if they came along today. 

gene Pitney peitioned for what was it 11 years before they would let him in...how long willthe Moody Blues have to wait....65 million albums sold, over 20 top 20 hits, influencial creative intelligent music (in the 67-76 period). Hwo they can induct Madonna, and  Grand Master Flash, over the Moodys --insane.

I agree... and I'm not a big Moody's fan.

I happen to think the biggest omission from the hall right now is Gary U.S. Bonds.

Absolutely HUGE in the early 60's...with a number 1 hit and 5 Top 10's.

And one of the very few from those days who continues making new relevant music today.

Still in great voice and still brings it live.

Wasn't asked to opine, but I can't disagree with the selection of either Madonna or Grand Master Flash. I do agree the Moodys are Hall worthy though. I'll be happy if they keep out Rush and KISS (no problem there I'm sure) however - just my own personal disdain. I find it sad anyone has to lobby to be included anyway. If you're asking to be in the R&R HOF you shouldn't be in the R&R HOF, this isn't baseball. Or maybe, those who ask are the ones who should be in there, now that I think about it. I agree with the Sex Pistols stance that there is nothing Rock N Roll about a prime rib dinner at the Waldorf Astoria and the uncompensated loaning of your personal artifacts for the Halls own profit. The Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonies are nothing more than a place for Bruce Springsteen and his friends to hang out at.
I can't believe it! Someone posting items for opinion and they are ALL real! I think this is a first for Autograph Magazine live. Mr. Board, if you were referring to the Eagles signed pickguard, these are some of the cleanest nicest examples you will probably ever see by the Eagles. These particular scratchplates were part of their management cos charity stash from the late 90's that were routinely attached to black Squire guitars. They now use the Takamine mini and Takamine full size as their donation of choice when they do contribute to a charity, but are now of course only signed by four members. This kind of blind advise is worse than the "experts" passing the bad stuff as good.

Hello..Actually I bought it WITH that EXACT kind of guitar attached a LONG time ago...I took the guitar out one day-sicne the body was blank t oget signed and I sratched it...so I rtook the guard OFF...the info you just gave me gives me much more satisfaction on authenticity. Thank you. I had that guitar eventually signed by a diffrent band and sold it (signed by the CLASH )...

I have a few other graphs up on a different discussion page if you care to take a look...would appreciate very much..thank you@!!!

I AM POSTING 3 more UNCERTAIN GRAPHS for OPINION

HOW ABOUT THESE-- OPINIONS????

1) ROY ORBISON signed 45RPM..no idea if this is real or what year it was signed. bought 20 years ago from a delarer on Goldmine..whose name I cant recall....seemed ok whe nI got it...opinions?

2)BOB KANE-- superb sketch of THE BATMAN signed Kansas City Comic COn 1992..Bought from dealer who said he saw him sign it there..looking for confiormation on authenticity.

3) THE BLACK  CROWES--Actually I am 99% sure this is REAL..what I would like someone to identify is WHICH band members signed it besides  the Robinson brothers..signed around 1996. if anyone differs on authenticity let me know-but I have in persons on both Robinsons and this looks fine. Came from someone who ONLY does In person selling.

Attachments: No photo uploads here
and here is my in person Black Crowes ep

I got these in person in 89 (?) in Stockholm, Sweden. Not totally same line-up, but.. Stevie was not difficult to get, but I don't really have a lot to say about her. Christine was nice. But Mick and John were the best. I asked Mick of his drumstick and he brought me one later on at the hotel and sign it. Really nice guys.

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service