We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

Considering buying these 2 auto baseballs to have PSA Authenticated and would appreciate some opinions on these autographs real or not thumbs up or down.

Thank you for your opinions and time.

Views: 320

Attachments: No photo uploads here

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I only see one ball in the photo, and I would not buy it. there are many much better quality Williams signatures out there.  To determine authenticity, a better photo would be required.

Thanks Terrie even though you recommend not buying it in your opinion is the Ted Williams auto real signed by the Kid?

I would have to defer to PSAs opinion, as they had it in hand and do a good job with Williams, Mantle and Dimaggio signatures.  the Ted looks fine, its the Williams I am having trouble with.

but I dont like the placement, near the threads.  Williams balls are not that expensive, so you should be able to find a nicer one, in my opinion.

Just to echo what terrier stated... assuming this is authentic, it is still an example to be avoided due to the grossly off center signature. As a general rule, for common signatures, don't ever pick the dented can.

I would vote no even if authentic like the others say. The IAM part looks labored to me.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service