We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

A terrible loss of a great American.

Tags: autographs, neil armstrong

Views: 22614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This clown messagged me back and said he had 10 of these he bought in a collection. He's sold numerous and the ones he sold all passed PSA. I just laughed at him and said sure.

He knows they weren't authentic. That's why he made up his story. He's a liar.

Here's a clunker... Only $9,990.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180960760710...

Obviously the forger who crafted this gem was not aware Armstrong did not sign over the flag.

I guess the advise given by Joe Wasson wasn't accurate, eh?

bought this back in 1997 when I first started collecting.

I was already a genuine fan of astronauts in general and Neil Armstrong in particular.

I consider them all to be heroes and none more that the Mercury and Apollo astronauts.

I contacted one of the leading American experts in the field of autographed memorabilia at the time, Joe Wasson,

and asked him for advice. He recommended this beautiful piece not only because it would mean something to me

perhaps the seller should exercise the lifetime guarantee from Joe; Joe guaranteed the signature for life and I am happy to do the same

well so much for authentic; This listing (180960760710) has been removed, or this item is not available.

time to exercise that reimbursement gurantee.

OMG. Someone got rooked for $3,000 on two alleged "in-person" SPs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l25...

I do hope this one was reported.  but it comes with this story and a gaga COA... I mean

Certified Appraisers Guild of America \C.A.G.A.
and if the call is correct this story is just way too much.... 
This autographed Photo of Neil Armstrong was obtained in 1996 when a good friend of mine was in Houston, Texas on vacation with his wife and his two boys and they visited the LBJ Space Center.

While at the Space Center, they were lucky and fortunate enough to see Neil Armstrong who was at the Center on official business.

It was not an official autograph signing session, but a group of about twenty visitors asked Mr Armstrong if he would sign a few items.

My friend and his wife and his two sons each bought a Neil Armstrong photo from the gift shop and Mr. Armstrong  was gracious and signed the four official photos along with a few autographs for the other people in that small group.

Thus, that day he obtained four fabulous autographs of Neil Armstrong.

EBAY Non-Authentics are getting faster; This listing (200811874763) has been removed, or this item is not available

most likely the buyer may be able to recoup their funds.

Seems the US isn't the only place moving non-authentic ones.  Maybe if EBAY cancels the sale the buyer can exercise the 1st sentence although the 2nd sentence on the listing is a classic!

All my autographs come with a full 100% lifetime money back guarantee (letter included with each item), so buy with confidence. There are an awful lot of forgeries out there, so buy from a collector who cares about the hobby

Some people are such liars.

"given to my dad in person by the Apollo 11 crew."

Uh, no it wasn't. Outrageous fake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Neil-Armstrong-Michael-Collins-Edwin-E...

Item 230844257337 is no longer available.   and not even a chance to capture it!

That's a point. Please do capture as much as possible. We need to log these in.

Google Chrome browser has a page capture add-in that's fantastic. Works perfectly and a cinch to use. Just make sure you save it after you capture it.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service