We are an eBay affiliate and may be compensated for clicks on links that result in purchases.

A terrible loss of a great American.

Tags: autographs, neil armstrong

Views: 22614

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I rely on DB to do my screen capturin'.

;-)

did zipper just call me a google chrome browser, lol!

although they seem to have finally taken an interest in getting rid of them.  somehow, on one of the messages I hit the "do not follow" link and didn't realize I had knocked myself out of the thread...

what's the take on this 2010 Razor Entertainment Cut?   As I recall there were a number of "secretarial" signed Hestons on Razor Cut that were not his signature.  Just wanted to check these out?

In my opinion, this is likely authentic. This is consistent with a rushed or in-person signature.

How often does one find an authentic one that has both Scott Cornish & Steve Zarelli COAs on it? 

Although $20k for an FDC is abit above this pay grade!

Mr Zipper,

Could you please take look at this when you have a moment?

http://live.autographmagazine.com/forum/topics/is-this-real-2

Thanks

Here is an interesting one. An Autopen with a forged personalization. The seller gives himself some wiggle room saying it might be an Autopen, but my sense is the personalization was added to induce buyers to think it may not be an Autopen.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Neil-Armstrong-And-John-Glenn-Autographed-O...

Does present an interesting perspective as it also doesn't say who added it but rather just personalized.

Item 300771163333 is no longer available

This one seems to cause 2 issues - one his signature onto the flag (in white no less) and this official NASA COA (where there any of those?) and we know that he stays away from the flag...

The Seller states;  recently was asked to place this on here for a co worker, his dad works for an electric company that gets contracted to do side jobs by the main corporations, he had to get security clearance to work at a NASA plant years ago before he retired. Comes with a letter of authenticity, dated back in 2004

appears 150889343992 can no longer be found on EBAY.

I would also like to get an opinion on a baseball that I have.

Attachments: No photo uploads here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service