We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Hi All,

Another great film - 1976's Network with William Holden, Peter Finch, Faye Dunaway etc. Nice B/W production still signed by William Holden in black felt tip. Beneath that is an original color litho still by MIchael Ginsberg.

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

William Holden is great in this part, although my favorite movie of his is "Stalag 17" along with "The Bridge On The River Kwai."

Kill him, kill him!!!

Indeed, Stalag 17 was a favorite of my Dads. I also like him in 1949/50's Sunset Blvd. shown below:

One of my favorite war films is 1951's Decision Before Dawn w Oskar Werner.

Decision At Dawn is a great movie.

Oskar Werner, a great actor, was in an episode of Columbo.

Oh yes!That was a great part - I love how he was undone by Columbo with the tape and invitation. Werner was a very underrated actor who died too young.

I also recall Theodore Bikel's episode with the mens intelligentsia club etc. That was a great conclusion as well.

Remember Theodore Bikel in the movie "The Defiant Ones."  You know who was also in that movie; Carl Switzer (Alfalfa).

I think Carl Switzer got killed in an argument over a hunting dog. He was a classic case of a child star who was unable to transition to adult roles.

From what I just read it sounds like murder from the boy, later witness and the physical evidence. On the other end I guess would be Stymie - who was still doing his thing on Good Times.

I didn't know that, Eric.  Of course, I never watched that series.

Me too. I also include 'Sunset Blvd."

It is a truly great film. These are my two best Sunset pieces. Compare the 1949 signed photo with the photographs on Norma's desk in the screencap from the film. The last is a keybook photo onset, 1949.

Click for larger full images.

Those are truly amazing. That new Academy Museum in Hollywood, CA would probably love to have these. Perfect items to represent this classic film, Sunset Blvd. 

Thank you J! I think they are pretty special :-)

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service